11.30.2005

Busy busy busy

It's the Holidays so that means madness at the malls and maniacal shoppers. It also means crazy deadlines and long hours at work. So, with that said, my time spent on updates and new posts will be dramatically reduced here on The Ward-O-Matic for the next couple of weeks. Ava Thursday will not be affected, of course, but posts for the most part will be few and far between. Very sorry for this, but I plan to have things back up to normal in a little while. Hope you all understand. I might post an image for inspiration, or whatever, but without any of my incessant ramblings. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, try to enjoy this time of the year. I try to, even when it gets this crazy.

4 comments:

  1. But I LIKE your incessant ramblings.

    Great to catch up with you last night. I'm glad you and Irwin Chusid made contact. If you wanna mail your Irwin book to me, I'll get him to sign it, if ya want, and I'll mail it back. It may be too much trouble, but I just thought I'd throw it out there. (Not like you don't have too many things to mail this time of year!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...I missed it, but happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. slacker!! lamest. excuse. ever.

    ;)

    Just kidding, of course. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season...deadlines, shopping and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm missing you already!!!

    the mustard empire will rise!

    ReplyDelete