11.14.2005

BIRDMAN screeing reminder

Just a gentle reminder of the HARVEY BIRDMAN: ATTORNEY AT LAW screening that ASIFA-Atlanta is heading up tonight at 8pm, at The Red Chair. If you're in the area, please come by and check it out. We promise you'll leave the screening a better, more complete person. Don't forget: the creators behind the show wil be in attendance and talk about how they came up with all those crazy gags, and whatnot.

For more info, check out the ASIFA-Atlanta website.

----------

On a personal note, Andrea and I just experienced one crazy weekend, filled with sick kids, vomiting, fevers, and balled-up nerves. Read more about it here, if you dare. Sheesh! No one told us parenting was going to consist of this! When does the rollercoaster ride stop? Can I go home now?

Alright, enough of the whining. I guess we knew that there would be days like that, but somehow you never seem to be prepared for it.

Hope your weekend was keen. I'll work on a better post later on, I promise. Be sure to stop by The Red Chair tonight to laugh, to cry, to wet your pants. Guaranteed.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the Screening went off without a hitch. I would have attended myself, but I'm down here in Texas... and I never would have made it with traffic...

    Sorry to hear about the weekend. Sounds like you all need another weekend to recover from your weekend. Hope everyone is well now. :D

    ReplyDelete