2.08.2005

ROLL YER OWN: FEB. 24th 2005

As mentioned earlier, this year's annual ROLL YER OWN will take place on Thursday, February 24th at 8PM. It will be at the Red Chair, in the Amsterdam Walk shopping district, in Midtown, Atlanta. Looking forward to seeing all the latest from students, independents, as well as professionals. Primal Screen will be showing some of their work, as well as Turner Studios, from what I've been told.

Here's the updated poster:


Click on image for a much larger version. If possible, feel free to print up the poster and distribute around your area or workplace. Lou will thank you for it. Again, if any questions, call Lou at 404-808-7157, or email him.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

4 comments:

  1. I won't be able to make it. Curse the miles between Austin and Atlanta. Let me know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, man. Yeah, look for me to probably write up a discourse on the entire evening, complete with play-by-play commentary. Well, maybe not THAT detailed, but enough to get a good idea of what was shown. I missed last year's RYO so I'm looking forward to the 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update- looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee! The art for RYO is great! Big, happy gleeful dude! Right on. I'll bet it's nice and warm in Atlanta... It's -33 here. :o(

    ReplyDelete