9.25.2006

Back home

Got in Atlanta earlier today and boy, was I glad to see my wife's bright shining face right there in the airport! It was a great moment for me. (The shyness bug suddenly hit Ezra and he covered his face with both hands upon seeing me. It was adorable.) I've been up since 4:30am, so I'm not of sound mind and body as of yet. Once my life shifts gears back to normal, I'll have a chance to tell you all the great and wonderful stuff that happened in Ottawa. The festival was a success! And I'm back home safe. Life is good.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Ward!! :) Ooooo can't wait to hear about Ottawa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of writing round here. Nice sketches and what not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to meet you finaly! I too am still recovering from all the great screenings. Luckily I only had an hour drive to get to my wonderfull bed. Nice and warm.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back my friend! Glad to hear that Ottawa was great. Can't wait to get the scoop from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy Ward! Great to see you again this year at Ottawa. I look forward to reading your thoughts on the fest. In the meantime I finally got around to making my post about Ottawa (with lots of pictures!) so check it out if you want. (http://billsart.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Ward,

    It was great meeting you at the Ottawa festival , and next time I fly out of Atlanta I'll try not to steal your seat.

    I agree about how nice it is to get home to the family (I missed mine a lot) , but a part of me wanted the festival to go on longer. It was incredible being around so many people at the same time who are passionate about animation . I'm hoping to go back next year . I need to get a picture with you ! For all the times I ran into you I should have had my camera handy , but I dunno what happened ... I did post some of my pictures up over on my 'blog:

    http://inklingstudio.typepad.com

    Take care, Ward.

    -David Nethery

    ReplyDelete