3.09.2005

Drawn! Out



Special news, folks! Drawn! is a brand-spankin' new multi-author blog "devoted to illustration, art, cartooning and drawing. Its purpose is to inspire creativity by sharing links and resources," as stated by John Martz, aka Robot Johnny, the creator of this endeavor. He was able to round up a nice creative bunch including myself, Jared Chapman, Claire Robertson (Loobylu), Scott Thigpen, Jay Stephens, Patricia Storms and Matt Forsythe. For more info on these guys, go HERE.

I plan to post items on Drawn! that I feel would not fit into some catagory here on The Ward-O-Matic. I stumble upon many sites, links and what-not that eventually sit in my bookmark column without a real place to go. This gives me the perfect opportunity to dump my found oddball links to an unsuspecting audience.

Drawn! has already hit the ground running, with great links for resource and interest. It's bound to be a bookmarked site for many. Check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Please notify us on this blog when you post on Drawn so we can bounce over there and take a look.

    Ghost Notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not sure how I could do that, unless I posted a comment in this thread. I'll see what I can do, but it's still a great place to visit anyway. I've posted one already about Buck a fascinating broadcast design studio in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yeah, this is what I'll do: I'll do the occasional post talking about my latest Drawn! postings. That way you all won't be missing out from what I talk about over there. Expect one later on this evening...

    ReplyDelete