6.17.2007

Photobooth Friday: Me & the kids

Photobooth FridaySorry this is a little late for Photobooth Friday, but here it is anyway. On a Sunday. Seems fitting, though, since it's Father's Day today. And already it's been a great one for me: got to sleep in, cinnamon rolls for breakfast, kids' drawings as presents....I couldn't ask for a more perfect Father's Day.

What's that you say, dear wife o' mine? A chance to go to Powell's today? For several hours? By myself?

The day just got better.

Strip taken at the über-cool & hip Ace Hotel in downtown Portland. Words can't express just how much I love my kids. They're the best.

6 comments:

  1. hi Ward, happy father's day to you! I don't comment too much any more but I'm still following along with your family and adventures, love this photo of you and the kids, hi to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! happy father's day, Ward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best is your son's choice in clothing. I gotta get one of those for my boy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boy LOVES Spider-Man. Absolutely loves him. "Pie-Man!" is what he calls him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute I'm going to implode!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are painfully cute!

    ReplyDelete