6.14.2007

Ava Thursday: Letter to Rachel

Ava Thursday: Letter to Rachel


Ava has a friend in her class, named Rachel. This is a letter she wrote to her, which I find adorable. She got Rachel's look just right, glasses and all.

Rachel lives close by and is very sweet to my daughter but when she was over for a playdate one day at our house I found her throwing some of Ava's little toys out of Ava's bedroom window which is on the second floor of our house. I can't really complain too much because she wasn't doing it out of meanness, but just having fun. She also hid Ava's shoes when I came by to pick up Ava after a playdate at Rachel's house. But I don't mind that part. She just didn't want Ava to go home. She figured that if Ava's Daddy can't find Ava's shoes then Ava can't go home and then Ava will have to stay for a sleepover at her house. But she was forced to hand over the shoes when her Mommy told her to do so. Oh well. Rachel is very sweet to Ava though. And that speaks volumes to me.

I'm still finding various small toys of Ava's in the backyard, right below Ava's window.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're settling in just fine and Rachel sounds like quite a character.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete