Boy, this meme has made the rounds, hasn't it? Even though some of these types of things get kinda cheesy, this particular meme is rather fascinating and fun to read. I'm a bad meme returner, though, since I've been tagged by both Mark Simonson and Matt Hinrichs, and it's taken me this long to get around to it. Sorry, guys. I promise I'll be good the next go 'round. Oh well, here's my take on it:
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. T-shirt printer/silk screener: working old-school style with a big camera and on acetate to burn the image on the screen.
2. Paper deliverer for the Atlanta Journal/Constitution: This is the job where I got shot at. (Again, story to follow soon. I promise.)
3. Projectionist/Supervisor for AMC Theatres: Ah, it was during the mid-90's -- the salad days, you could say. Good times.
4. Animator/Animation Director: I've been doing this for 10 years now, and it hasn't driven me crazy. Yet.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Iron Giant
2. Bottle Rocket
3. The Incredibles
4. I wanted to put something funny, like Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, but Andrea told me I should be real and put down Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. If you think that I'm lying, then I will fight you. And that's no lie.
Four places I have lived:
1. Stone Mountain, Georgia: Grew up deep in the heart of middle-class suburbia. No regrets. Well, not many, really.
2. Cincinnati, Ohio: I left home to go to school in this beautiful city for about 3 years. I met my soulmate there.
3. Decatur, Georgia: The DEC, y'all. Represent.
4. Atlanta, Georgia: It's got traffic. And trees. And cars. Lot of 'em.
Four television shows I love to watch:
2. Project Runway
3. The Office
4. Best Week Ever
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. New Orleans
3. Italy: Venice, Florence, Tuscany, Rome. Bliss.
4. New York City
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Anything breakfast-related.
2. Shrimp Alfredo
3. Cajun Chicken pasta
4. This is relatively new: Greek salad from Mellow Mushroom. Something about that dressing, yo.
Four websites I visit daily:
1. hulaseventy: because I'm a do right man.
2. Mine: I know, so egotistical of me, but really, I wanna see if I've posted anything new recently.
3. Cartoon Brew: Jerry and Amid got it goin' on.
4. Drawn!: a veritable cornucopia of artsy fartsy goodness on a daily basis.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my attic working on my own projects/films/whathaveyou.
2. Watching movies with my kids.
3. Traveling anywhere with my wife.
4. Reading "The Chronicles of Narnia" to Ava each night.
Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Jared, time to stop moping around and actually do something for a change. Now you have a purpose in life.
2. Because you've been ever so patient with me, Kyle, I'm officially tagging you with this meme. Hop to it!
3. Leif, of the infamous Today's Inspiration. I know it doesn't fit in with your blog, Leif, but I'm sure you can put it somewheres, eh? (And for the record, people, his name is pronounced "life." Chew on that for a spell.)
4. I can always count on former Primate and now NYC socialite Justin to provide some interesting answers. Consider yourself tagged, mister mister!