1.07.2006

Shameless plugging?

I'm at odds right now. Is it wrong for me to plug my blog to be nominated for the 2006 Bloggies? It feels so wrong, I don't know. Should I even mention that the catagories you can vote The Ward-O-Matic for nomination could possibly be:

Best Weblog
Best American Weblog
Best Topical Weblog
Best-Designed Weblog


or possibly even (stretching it here):

Best Tagline of a Weblog
Best Writing of a Weblog
Best-Kept-Secret Weblog


It's a difficult decision for me. Should I even dare to shamelessly plug myself on my own blog? It feels so wrong. So dirty.


However, I have no shame in plugging hula seventy or Drawn! for The Bloggies. They's my peeps, man.

You have until January 10th to vote. That's next Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. You are shameless! haha...actually, I don't blame you. You put so much goodness, talent, and energy into your blog, you should get a cookie for it! You deserve it. A lot of people love it, including me. Maybe I'll have to cast a vote...

    Also, I'm glad you and Ava liked the barbie doodles. I'm sorry if it was a weird surprise for her to see the barbie with a whip...oops. Hope she doesn't ask about that again...so funny. And yes, I plan to work on ken's movie, too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't blame you either - you do hard work here and great work! i never knew there were bloggies till last year when someone else was doing the same thing on their site last year. so it's also a great way to find great work! good luck - you have my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete