9.23.2005

A short bit

Hey all, this will be short as I'm currently typing this at a booth at the Ottawa International Animation Festival offering free internet access. So, heck yeah I'll abuse this service! Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm having a great time watching tons of animation, talking for hours about animation, and listening to many animators talking about animation. Did I mention I'm at an animation festival? To my right is Amid Amidi, from Cartoon Brew, and to my left is Emru Townsend of fps magazine, also posting something on his blog. We're total animation geeks. It's a sad scene.

I did want to say that I'm very sorry about not having an Ava Thursday posted for yesterday. I dropped the ball on that. To make it up to you all, I promise to post TWO masterpieces by everybody's five year-old next week. Cool, huh?

So, there ya go. Once I find some more time here, I'll clue you in on what I've seen so far (and some of it has been fantastic).

See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Ward ~ you must be having a grand time - you sound so animated! (Sorry, I was drawn to write that.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you're having the time of your life immersing yourself in all things animation... you deserve it.

    miss you like crazy here, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ward.
    I've been to many conventions like the one that you are at, albeit not an animation convention, but still ... I always leave with my cup running over ... wishing it could last a little longer while the rest of the world, or at least the rest of my life, was frozen until I got back in the mix.
    I'm envious of you. Is that a sin? Geez.
    I'm not actually coveting ... just envying ...
    I, for one, believe there is a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great, guys! And Andrea, I missed you like crazy too. The kids as well, of course. It was so nice to see you all at the airport yesterday!

    ReplyDelete