9.27.2005

Post-Ottawa high


So this is what it's been like for me since returning from Ottawa. It was a great festival! I'm trying to figure out how to go about presenting my trip to everyone without boring you all to tears. I might break it down into several posts, complete with links and such, but I haven't figured it out just yet. I still need to gather my thoughts on what I saw and experienced. Plus, it's crazy getting back into it at work! It's so hard to shift gears like this, but hey -- that's life.

8 comments:

  1. That is one of the best illustrations I have ever seen you do! Fantastic! Really captures your Post-Ottawa state of mind. Great stuff! Can't wait to hear about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your picture was a little taller, you'd see me floating above you, stuck in the ceiling fan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great illustration lol! It really shows how enlightening the experience was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, Roque? You'd be through the roof -- and I can testify to that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to hearing the re-cap...maybe you were inspired enough to bring your independent animation work out of its self-appointed moratorium? Hmmmm...???

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ward and roque- it was great meeting and hanging out with you guys all week. and a big congrats to roque for winning the internet competition- a very well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one excellent drawing, Ward. I wish I could've gone. Maybe next year, eh?
    Looking forward to seeing some posts about what you saw there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this has got to be the coolest illustration! love this! glad you had a great time

    ReplyDelete