11.09.2006

Ava Thursday...sort of

Today I would like to direct your attention to my wife's blog -- she's kindly taken over Ava Thursday for the week, and I couldn't be happier. I've always wanted Andrea to post her own Ava Thursdays because, after all, she IS the girl's mother. Plus, I knew that Andrea would have some great stories to tell from the little masterpieces that our daughter has bestowed upon her. (Actually, Andrea twisted my arm until I screamed like a little schoolboy, but I'm not telling you that.)

And this won't be just a one time gig -- I'd like for Andrea to host Ava Thursday whenever she feels like it. And whenever she does, I'll be sure to let everyone here know and post a direct link. Although you should be checking out hula seventy on a constant basis, so I shouldn't have to tell you.

So, begone, you! Go to hula seventy pronto!

1 comment:

  1. First it's Ava Thursday, but next thing you know, she'll be posting about Polar Express and Toot Whistle Plunk and Boom.

    ReplyDelete