1.10.2010

Starting the Year Off Right

New! Improved! 2010!


I think 2010 is going to be a great year for me. Heck, 2009 wasn't anything to sneeze at, I have to admit. It was pretty much a great year, if you ask me. 2010, now, I think will be another winner.

It's certainly starting off well: I'm currently working on my second children's book. To be published by Simon & Schuster in the Spring of 2011. I know, a whole year off, but I'm sure you can manage.

Deadline is looming, so I best be on my way.


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Congratulations on the book. You are amazing! It's been great to watch the journey as you fulfill your dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2011? we have to wait that long? :) Looking forward to more of your wonderful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good friend of mine said that 2010 is the year of the fighter...hopefully we'll ALL have a great year!

    best to you Ward
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope 2010 is an awesome year for you and your family, both personally and professionally, Ward! Congrats on all your achievements to date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news! And well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a superb year..thanks for all the inspiration thus far!

    ReplyDelete