4.03.2009

And the winners are...

Ava chose #15: Diana
Ezra chose #252: Pasha


I don't have Diana's contact info, so Commenter #15 Diana, if you're out there, please get in touch with me. You won!

Pasha, I do have your email, so expect an email from me later on today.

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners! And a BIG THANK YOU for everyone else coming out and participating in my first ever Etsy Giveaway! I think it's safe to say that I'll definitely be doing this again. It was a lot of fun for me. Hope it was the same for you.


If you liked what you saw in my Etsy shop, don't be afraid to stop by again.

5 comments:

  1. Well, it didn't hurt to try. Thanks Ward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I never win anything of course and I love your prints! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you made it till midnight! Congrats! I know I was fast asleep! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasha, CONGRATS! Email has been sent.

    Chris, the kids loved being a part of it. It was a lot of fun for them. Ezra didn't like having to close his eyes, though. I think it's because he felt like he was missing out.

    Sharkeysday, I almost forgot! It was about 11:30pm and I was beginning to get settled for bed. Good thing I remembered at the last minute!

    ReplyDelete