7.19.2008

More San Fran

What more did we see in grand ol' San Fran? Well...

We saw some deliciously colorful murals...
adios forgiveness
freedom fighter
coyolxauhqui has something to say

...some nifty signs...
Whiz burgers
the nicaragua

...overlooked beauty...
patchy
sign
el capitan

...and a few other variousities...
head in street
rocker



Oh, and a master at work:
master at work

I'll be done with this soon enough. I promise. But I can't help myself. That town was just too cool to not share with you.

My SF.
Andrea's SF.

4 comments:

  1. Such great shots! I love that you got to see what I consider the "real" heart of the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't stop! i love your and andrea's pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics- Got to go someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pics. Hey, is it just me, or does that sidewalk chalk face look a bit Jim Flora-esque?

    ReplyDelete